The bill, sponsored by state Rep. Phil Jensen, a committed foe of abortion rights, alters the state's legal definition of justifiable homicide by adding language stating that a homicide is permissible if committed by a person "while resisting an attempt to harm" that person's unborn child or the unborn child of that person's spouse, partner, parent, or child.
if South Dakota is going to go completely crazy, i have some way better ideas about who it should be legal to murder. My suggestions:
1. people who drive below the speed limit
2. people who talk to me when i'm peeing
3. people who like to pop other people's zits (or at least tell me about it)
4. people who are assholes
5. Brad Womack
6. people who awkwardly over-share on their facebook walls
7. people who think "your" is "you're"
8. this guy (seriously, die)
9. the girls on You're Cut Off! or at least their parents
10. me for watching You're Cut Off!